COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any functionality we make available to you on or through the website, such as through any registration or subscription process.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information to:
- verify your identity
- provide you with access to website content
- market our content to you
- improve the content that we provide to you
- respond to communications from you
- conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised and aggregated basis)
- protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests
- for any other purpose authorised by you
We may disclose your personal information to:
- any business that supports our provision of the website, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre used to provide the website and its content
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse. You are however solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your registration details (if any) including your login ID and password.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access any personal information that we hold about you and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need to verify that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
Last updated 26 November 2022