Wed, March 2, 6PM — Sun, April 10
The Woolshed Tour – Rescheduled dates: Mar 2nd – Apr 10th 2022
Since 2012 The Woolshed Tour has been a highlight on rural calendars, bringing a riotous night of entertainment to well over 100 woolsheds from Taumarunui to Tasman to Tuatapere and beyond. March 2022 sees the smash-hit Woolshed Tour return with a new double-bill – ‘Life’s a Bitch’ & Mel Parsons. It’s music, it’s comedy, it’s theatre and it’s all rolled into a brilliant and unmissable community night out.
The new theatre/comedy offering ‘Life’s a Bitch’ from comedic duo The Bitches’ Box (Amelia Dunbar and Emma Newborn), alongside award-winning singer songwriter Mel Parsons, will tour 20 shows right across rural North Island. The tour kicks off in Clevedon on March 2nd and wraps up in Pirinoa on April 10th.
Each event will start with a fundraising BBQ dinner sponsored by ANZCO Foods and run by the local school or community group – come hungry and support a worthy cause! A licensed cash bar serving Leefield Station wines, and beer will also be open throughout the evening.
6PM – Doors open, cash bar & fundraiser BBQ dinner
7PM – Show starts – Mel Parsons
8PM – Intermission / bar open
8:30PM – Show resumes – ‘Life’s a Bitch’
The Woolshed Tour gratefully acknowledges the support of their touring partners:
Isuzu Utes, ANZCO Foods, Leefield Station, Rural Support Trust, Eventfinda, & Global HQ.
– Please no BYO drinks as we have a fully licensed and deliciously stocked bar at each event.
– Drinking VESSELS – in the interest of being environmentally conscious, we’d love it if you’d bring your own (unbreakable) drinking vessel.
– There will also be branded reusable drinking vessels for sale at the event if you prefer to purchase one to use on the night and take home.
– Please bring cash – we are unable to accept cheques, and due to limited phone coverage we are unable to provide reliable eftpos facilities.
– Please drink responsibly and designate a sober driver in your group.
– Due to venue sizes, tickets are very limited for each show and will sell out fast – it is unlikely there will be door sales.Tickets are only available online at eventfinda.co.nz
The Woolshed Tour is thrilled to be carrying the message of the Rural Support Trust (RST) – a nationwide network which offers free and confidential support during difficult times and/or to those affected by adverse events.
If any of the events have to be rescheduled due to Covid-19 Govt. restrictions, all tickets will be refunded in full, with ticket holders having the option to retain and transfer their tickets to rescheduled date. Hand sanitiser, a contact register, and location QR code will be provided at each event. Wearing of masks is strongly encouraged, along with social distancing where possible.